HEADER MENU

Logo Background Image

Logo Background Image

wheatgrass

By 4/27/2007

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
so i've been wanting some wheatgrass centerpieces for a while now and have decided to grow my own. seems pretty inexpensive and easy. you can dress them up or keep it simple and use all kinds of containers.

1. choose a container that is at least 3-4" deep.
2. fill it to about 1" below the top of the rim with pre-moistened soil, compost, or potting mix.
3. sprinkle the top of your container with wheat
seed.
4. press the seed into the soil and then cover lightly
with more potting mix or soil and water lightly.
5. cover the container with clear plastic wrap,
and place it in a warm spot. remove the plastic
after seeds sprout.
6. move to sunny location.
7. grow for about a week and trim to desired
height.
perhaps my bella cat would even prefer nibbling on it rather than shredding our plants and karate chopping my orchids. you could even whip up some wheatgrass juice for a super nutritious treat.

26 comments

  1. wheatgrass grows so fast and always looks pretty. but wheatgrass juice tastes gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. i was not knowing it is so simple to grow. I always wanted to grow wheat grass i like because Wheat grass juice has many health benefits like it relieves from body odour, reduces cholesterol, it is pain reliever, relieves relief from the onset of sore throat infection etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might have this kind Phentermine UK of great weblog right here, Now i'm pretty pleased Phentermine to see your information in addition to reveal the phentermine think along with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could Phentermine have such a excellent site the following, Now i'm happy you just Phentermine read your facts and also reveal my opinion to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last month I seriously needed to shed extra fat. Nothing did good to me. After really long search I could see the therapy click
    which was suitable for me best. You might examine it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. After you examine this site it's really incredible I'm capable to utilize that also. And after this I look like this only on account of cheap product who made a great effect to my lifestyle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello I'm Sivia. I really like your blog because it looks pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Halo im silvia wheatgrass grows so fast and always looks pretty. but wheatgrass juice tastes gross.

    ReplyDelete
  9. articles of interest
    Greetings from your friend from Indonesia

    ReplyDelete
  10. interesting tips that I happen to love gardening

    ReplyDelete
  11. Usually I don’t read post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to check out and do so! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thanks, quite great post.
    salam: Pusat Disributor

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thak You Makasih Pak Admin Artikel ya BAGUS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thak You Makasih Pak Admin Artikel ya BAGUS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow . . . you have creativity and thanks your information sir :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. when i read this article , i can lean what is wheatgrass . thanks

    Furniture indonesia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for another essential article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a complete way of writing? I have a presentation incoming week, and I am on the lookout for such information.


    CARA MENGHILANGKAN JERAWAT | CARA MENGHILANGKAN BEKAS JERAWAT

    CARA MEMBUAT SIOMAY BANDUNG | CARA MEMBUAT NASI GORENG SPESIAL |

    GAMBAR KARTUN DAN WALLPAPER KEREN

    GADIS YANG MEMESAN NERAKA JAHANAM | WANITA YANG DI AZAB SAAT MENUNAIKAN IBADAH HAJI

    AYAM GORENG HISANA

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kratingdaeng adalah Minuman Berenergi aman tidak berbahaya yang sudah terkenal dan sudah tidak diragukan lagi manfaatnya.
    disamping menambah stamina juga meningkatkan konsentrasi==>>read more at(http://satriyoku.blogspot.com/2015/04/minuman-berenergi-aman.html)

    ReplyDelete
  18. the grass look so beautifull , i will try to make this too ..
    regards by

    ReplyDelete