HEADER MENU

Logo Background Image

Logo Background Image

i have sunscreen in my eye

By 7/05/2007

i hope everyone had a nice holiday. we managed to avoid all firework related injuries and we ate a lot of meat.

here's a rundown:
peach daquirririririss

brian gets a new bike/4th of july present/i get really mad at him the next morning for going on a bike ride without me and we don't talk all day

mom and mom-in-law start cooking din-yay

decor
you can never have too much butter. it would be unpatriotic.

brian discovers the arsenal of fireworks my dad brought from alabama.



crab dip extravaganza


big dog tries to get in on the meat buffet

festive table setting


success!


i remain tanless through it all.

3 comments

  1. tanless. sigh. me too. but i like your fire work pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time. I am pale as pale can be. I love being different. You look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun fun!!!! i'm envious of your fabulous 4th. great pictures.

    ReplyDelete