HEADER MENU

Logo Background Image

Logo Background Image

medicine cabinet

By 9/04/2007



for some reason, i sat and stared at this medicine cabinet in the recent domino forever. i loved everything in it. i've already blogged about the makeup case. i can't stop thinking about the toothbrush holder from jayson home & garden and aim to buy it when the bank account is in the positive. the lotion is one of my fave brands (see handsoap) and like everyone else, i'm obsessed with those little white cutout votives. also, i'm not dumb. i realize no one's medicine cabinet will look like this, and its only staged to make us buy the products, but it worked on me. so maybe i am dumb? anyways, domino did a great job and that's why i love it.

2 comments

  1. I got some white cut out votives at Target 3 weeks ago. $9, I think. It is a little bigger than the one pictured. Perfect for toothbrushes and toothpaste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i too loved this. i tore it out for my idea file, and went immediately out to target to buy me some supplies. my medicine cabinet doesn't look exact, but it's similar enough. now i just gotta get me some of those tiles.

    ReplyDelete