HEADER MENU

Logo Background Image

Logo Background Image

i want a do over

By 4/16/2008


i had an intense struggle getting out of bed this morning.

i think pollen is wreaking havoc on my life and general constitution. my head hurts. i feel sort of manic-ly out of it. my nose was bleeding this morning? and my skin is dry.

i'd rather be in bed. this is a nice bed don't you think? i've never had a duvet. they're always too hot when i try them. but this looks so comfy. drifffftttting away hsidkorjelkncbb;lahblah.

5 comments

  1. I love a duvet. If you get hot, just stick a foot out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you sound just pitiful.

    somebody please get this poor girl a cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the graphics of your ageless male. I wish I can produce a site that looks as effective as ours. I’m keen on the mode ageless male reviews is set up. It comes with a wonderful theme to ageless male scam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last year I shop so much required to drop extra weight. Nothing helped. After really long exploration I could find the treatment that was suitable for me most. You might examine it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last year I so much needed to lose excessive fat. Nothing helped. After very long exploration I could see the medication which website matched me most. You could possibly check out.

    ReplyDelete