HEADER MENU

Logo Background Image

Logo Background Image

vole prevention unit = dispatched.

By 6/27/2008


per our previous discussion on voles:

this may be next step for front yard.

the voles are freaking out lately. they've tunneled across the entire yard, and everyday i get home from work-- go stomp the ground back down, and then BAM, next morning, tunnel city again.

they're killing all the grass, and little pieces of me - quickly and slowly, respectively.

so. squares of concrete. must be considered.

8 comments

  1. what is a vole? a very evil mole?
    or is it Vol-eee...french?

    :)
    v8grrl
    ps
    I think it would slowly kill me also...don't break an ankle stompiing around those vole holes

    ReplyDelete
  2. refer to older post = definition of voles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great thing to do it plant corsican mint between the squares and when you walk on them, the scent releases.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just did this last week! $4.89 per 12x12 concrete square at Home Depot - so great, I wanted to do slate but I think I like this better - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an awesome deal bill!

    tell me exactly how you put them in. just plopped them down?

    ReplyDelete
  6. there was a redimade do it your self issue that had this in it like 2 summer ago. look on their site. you can also paint them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice blog post and extremely beneficial also. I am just certainly delighted you published this in this article. I keyword tool wish I’m able to develop a Blog that looks as good as ours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pleasant blog post and very helpful too. I am just so thankful you placed this here. I wish shop I can start a Blog that appears as effective as ours.

    ReplyDelete