HEADER MENU

Logo Background Image

Logo Background Image

bookcase of the day

By 7/10/2008

3 comments

  1. hi jamie, I just found your blog through SGM...the linker of all great things!

    I feel so out of the loop when I find new bloggers that obviously have been around for some time and I haven't known about them.

    you posters are great. I was trying to see from your blog what you do...are the posters just for fun? or are you a designer? reason I ask is I just bought my own press [to do letterpress more regularly]. you're work would press beautifully if there ever came a time to do that and or a collaboration.

    anyway...hello! great blog

    here's my paper stuff
    http://richiedesign-paper.blogspot.com/
    and my other is posted with my name
    cheers
    richele

    ReplyDelete
  2. richie, where have you been? I had no idea you didn't know of this blog. Crazy!

    Chandelier of the day too! My son used to describe colors like that "spicy." Mmmm hmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the book case it is reminding me of the west elm bookcase and the crate and barrel bookcase and that chandelier is crazy, crazy hot!

    ReplyDelete