HEADER MENU

Logo Background Image

Logo Background Image

design your own!

By 12/04/2008

we have a really cool new online tool at work that lets you log in, pick a product to custom print, upload a design, and voila = you've become a product designer!

you can customize crazy stuff, like bathmats, shower curtains, cutting boards, fleece blankets, car mats, life size stickers, pillowcases, greeting cards, 16" by 20" glossy posters, and more.

i've been wanting a zig zag pillow, so i made one! $12 and 1 week later - bam!:



if there's something you can't find, you can't afford, or isn't the right color - then just MAKE IT yourself!

(ask me if you have questions - the tool isn't as user friendly as it could be yet)

8 comments

  1. that is a great site! what is the quality?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's definitely not top quality. the pillow cover is polyester. these items are more for fun than serious wear and tear, i'd say. you're getting what you pay for - $12 pillow = $12 pillow, you know?

    but i do love my new zig zags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that looks like such fun! Thanks for sharing, I can't wait to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic!! I've been wanting a navy and white zigzag pillow for ages. Where did you find the zigzag print to upload?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just made it in photoshop. i can email you a file if you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so fun! I can't wait to make cute coffee mug designs for me to bring my coffee to work in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the zigzag pillows! and since there are a lot of fun designs that I'd love to have, I'd never invest the money they usually want for these trendy items! So could you please let me know how to get the pattern? Thank!

    ReplyDelete
  8. can you email me directly, and i'll help you get a pillow ordered?

    foohqwah@aol.com

    ReplyDelete