HEADER MENU

Logo Background Image

Logo Background Image

bookcase of the day

By 3/05/2009


12 comments

  1. I think this is my favorite one to date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the inset mirror on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to be a naggy nelly, but i believe you mistyped the title of this post, shouldn't it actually read "magical pendant lamp of the day"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my

    I had a moment when I saw this.

    If I knew where it was I would be on my way there, my winter toes straining to get out of these godforsaken boots and wiggle in that rug.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is nice, but not quite as nice as my 15-year old faux bois (plywood) Wal-Mart shelf. :)

    Joking aside, I love the harmony in this room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That shiny coffee-table thingy is pretty cool, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where did you find this pic? I love everything in it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just discovered your blog indirectly through Mighty Girl (she was giving props to Oh Happy Day, who was then giving props to you). I think it's a compliment when I say that you pretty much sucked up the back nine of my work day with your fantastic taste and funny commentary. Also, my Aunt Judy says, "Have you ever seen such in your LIFE?" in that way that gentile older Southern women have, so your subtitle cracked me up. I bookmarked you for reference, now I want to redecorate my house.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bookshelves, rug and light fixture- check, check, check. I have serious concerns about the sofa.

    ReplyDelete