HEADER MENU

Logo Background Image

Logo Background Image

goodbye kenny powers.

By 3/27/2009


eastbound and down wrapped up this week on hbo - if you didn't watch the 6 week series, then you're effing out. if you did, clearly you're in, and you're super sad that it's over. and you're crushed because kenny and april would have been so great together in tampa.

it's co-produced by will farrell, and filmed in north carolina. full of filthy language and hilarious one liners... sunday nights just won't be the same.

i'm rallying for season 2. who's coming with me?

10 comments

  1. you're fucking OUT! love that show.
    j

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll sign that petition. i heart that show. (is it bad that im a fan yet i don't subscribe to hbo and just watch it on dvr at friends houses?)

    thats right, im an unemployed mooch.

    does that sound like kenny or what?

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kiss my @ss and suck my d*ck, everyone.

    LOL...classic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kenny Powers will be back. no question. Because he is the m effing man. The Shelby Sensation--and yes I have to have a t-shirt that says that!

    To tide you over watch The Foot Fist Way. Set in Concord and just and hysterical.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband and I watched and loved every minute of it.

    True story: After the first episode, we actually googled to see where it was filmed, convinced it had to have been nearby (Central Louisiana). I swear on all that is holy, I have worked with people just like Kenny Powers before, right down to the bolo and mullet. You can tell he is really born and raised Southern, you can't fake that shit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Oh what do I know? I know one of us had their own personal stylist, and one of us shoplifts their shit form Fashion Bug. That's what I know."

    Loves it. Can't wait for season 2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Last spring website I so much needed to defeat extra weight. Nobody aided me. After really long-time quest I could find the therapy that was suitable for me most. You http://shop may try...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Once you watch site this is actually hard to believe I'm able to utilize find here also. Now I look like that only thanks to link which realized an awesome impact to my career.

    ReplyDelete