HEADER MENU

Logo Background Image

Logo Background Image

looking at on ebay...

By 3/13/2009




11 comments

  1. how do you conduct your search on ebay? I am so impressed and blown away by the amazing things you find. I would LOVE any hints!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want eBay hints too, because I just get lost in the dark void! I smell a killer post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. also, what are those awesome clocks called with the flipping numbers?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya gotta stop. showing. stuff.

    because I will go broke attempting to buy it all..

    srsly.

    <3 sarasophia

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes me too. those yellow lamps and console table looking thing. how do you find? share the bloggerly love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my, oh me.
    those two rugs have me swooning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. no freaking way. I am totally stalking that pendant light. Ask Decorno. I sent her a link 3 days ago. Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adding to all the questions, what are those eagle book ends called? I couldn't find them listed on ebay. So random because I found one of them laying around at work the other day and I took it, having no clue where it came from, but I LOVE it. Unlike most companies, we're actually hiring right now, so people are cleaning out old offices and desk drawers - and I am taking all the fun stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK - I'm gonna add to the other requests - How in the world do you find such great stuff on ebay!? C'mon spill it sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you gotta link through to the posts on ebay. loving that clock but no idea what to call it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh so much good stuff...i'm dying over that wicker chair.

    ReplyDelete