HEADER MENU

Logo Background Image

Logo Background Image

chair - UPDATED!**

By 5/13/2009


so, i just bought this for an unheardly low price. or rather, my mom got it for my birthday. and it's in PERFECT shape.

and what would you say if i found two more and i was willing to part with them? anyone interested?

let's take it up a notch, and see how this sits with you:

bam

and let's reference some greatest hits:

spotted in ruth caldwell's amazing house

from pieces

visual vamp has a whole rundown for us

and thanks to katie, this album cover
_

10 comments

  1. le sigh.

    I had one exactly like it (also bought for my by my mother), which unfortunately had to stay behind when we moved from a house to apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you gonna kick it up another notch with some paint? or a fancy cushion? good golly, can't believe how much the vintage one is going for. sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. argh! take 2 and a much less effective Bam!

    http://www.amazon.com/Uncle-Jam-Wants-You-Funkadelic/dp/B000003B1I/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1242251887&sr=8-2

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had this chair in my basement Greg Brady type bedroom as a teenager! My theme at the time was 70s hut on a tropical island. I used dark browns and rust colors, fake tropical plants, lotsa wicker, seashells and glass. I had a waterbed, too! Ha ha!

    I can't look at that chair and not think of listening to the clock radio while writing in my journal about how bored I was with every little thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Just sent the link to Ruth...

    ReplyDelete
  6. If a plain rattan throne chair isn't enough snazz for you, you can always supplement with a halo of feather dusters, a smattering of peacock feathers, a giant fur and Timberlands. Just sayin'.

    http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/29/17/Album_cover_for_Speakerboxxx.0.0.0x0.400x394.jpeg

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stumbled upon this.
    Thanks for the mention!
    xo xo

    ReplyDelete