I am delighting in your blog. And...I am definitely a fan of color-coded bookcases. Who organizes their books by something pragmatic like author or subject anyway? Silly gooses! Now, stacks of yellow books...that, I can endorse wholeheartedly! Bravo!
Written by Jamie Meares, Founder + Creative Director of retailer Furbish Studio.
I Suwannee is a daily chronicle of her wants and whims, her interior design and styling work, her goings and doings, and a place to share her never-ending discoveries and inspirations.
I Suwannee is a southern saying used to express bewilderment, discovery, and fascination.
4 comments
I am delighting in your blog. And...I am definitely a fan of color-coded bookcases. Who organizes their books by something pragmatic like author or subject anyway? Silly gooses! Now, stacks of yellow books...that, I can endorse wholeheartedly! Bravo!
ReplyDeleteThat is gorgeous. I love bookcases with painted backs. And all those little gold accents throughout.
ReplyDeletehe is pointing to the goodness! fantastic!
ReplyDeleteOh Lord - it's whatshername's house from Modern Family - love her and LOVE her home.
ReplyDelete