that is classic! your like me you want/need attention on your bday! get that party dress, indulge in cupcakes and make your friends take pics of you like the paparazzi would!
Can I copy/paste your response to my husband? ... but I may have to change the flower b/c peonies don't bloom in Sept. Hope your party is fab and you take lots of pictures.
Written by Jamie Meares, Founder + Creative Director of retailer Furbish Studio.
I Suwannee is a daily chronicle of her wants and whims, her interior design and styling work, her goings and doings, and a place to share her never-ending discoveries and inspirations.
I Suwannee is a southern saying used to express bewilderment, discovery, and fascination.
13 comments
cute. i just love birthdays, i love all the things on your celebration checklist! enjoy.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fabulous way to celebrate! Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteask and you shall receive.
ReplyDeleteI love that you asked for paparazzi. Classic.
ReplyDeleteKelly
You are too cute (so is Brian)! I love this!
ReplyDeleteUm, so are we all invited? ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure I'll be planning my own party this year. I don't think there's anything wrong with that!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a great birthday! I love your blog.. you make me laugh on a regular basis:)
ReplyDeletesounds like the perfect celebration! I'm especially partial to the margaritas and the peonies.
ReplyDeleteI think you might be my long lost twin bc that sounds exactly like my perfect birthday party too.
ReplyDeleteHurrah for parties!
nothing starts a party like telling a r***** to shut up in public.
ReplyDeletejust sayin.
that is classic! your like me you want/need attention on your bday! get that party dress, indulge in cupcakes and make your friends take pics of you like the paparazzi would!
ReplyDeleteCan I copy/paste your response to my husband? ... but I may have to change the flower b/c peonies don't bloom in Sept. Hope your party is fab and you take lots of pictures.
ReplyDelete