Gah! Sold out indeed. Now I won't be able to focus until I leave my desk and scan my nearest J.Crew for one! Or maybe I can just make a similar pillow...that's probably better, because I shouldn't sleep with a jacket on.
Written by Jamie Meares, Founder + Creative Director of retailer Furbish Studio.
I Suwannee is a daily chronicle of her wants and whims, her interior design and styling work, her goings and doings, and a place to share her never-ending discoveries and inspirations.
I Suwannee is a southern saying used to express bewilderment, discovery, and fascination.
7 comments
Me gusta! Me encanta! (Spanish spoken in honor of Cinco de Mayo)
ReplyDeleteGreat pick -- sold out. Not fair.
ReplyDeletei love the way it's put together.
ReplyDeleteGah! Sold out indeed. Now I won't be able to focus until I leave my desk and scan my nearest J.Crew for one! Or maybe I can just make a similar pillow...that's probably better, because I shouldn't sleep with a jacket on.
ReplyDeleteso so gorgeous. loving your birthday wishes!
ReplyDeleteI love jenna's picks!
ReplyDeleteHOPE YOU HAD A GOOD ONE AND GOT ALL YOUR REQUESTS!!!! KG
ReplyDelete