Written by Jamie Meares, Founder + Creative Director of retailer Furbish Studio.
I Suwannee is a daily chronicle of her wants and whims, her interior design and styling work, her goings and doings, and a place to share her never-ending discoveries and inspirations.
I Suwannee is a southern saying used to express bewilderment, discovery, and fascination.
8 comments
Boy! I could do with that in my lounge for all my books. It is fantastic. Also love the pink - everyone should have something pink.
ReplyDeleteOoh, that's a great one. Love the colorscheme. And that swan chair looks great in front of it.
ReplyDeleteLove the 3 bookcases, i have a ton of books and could definitely use these... *love* the numbers throughout!
ReplyDeleteHI, I just saw your blog link over on shelter, your blog ROCKS! love it....love GRAY and PINK
ReplyDeleteBig smiles.
ReplyDeletethey did it, and they did it good!
ReplyDeleteLOVE, LOVE, LOVE the numbers!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat Design!! Thanks for Inspiring!
Best, Connie
Nice Bookcase! reminds me of www.mybluesofa.com/blug :)
ReplyDelete