HEADER MENU

Logo Background Image

Logo Background Image

closet cravings - black friday deals of one entire lifetime.

By 11/23/2018

well hey there.  how was thanksgiving?  I hope it was full of delicious items in your mouth, lots of gratitude in your heart, and some friends and family to share it with.

i'm headed home today - back to raleigh - feeling refreshed, ready to love on my schnauzies and dig back into the working.  and the kondo.  we got lots to talk about there.

lemme get on this plane, and we'll catch up next week.  if you're like me, cruising around, checking out all the steals and deals today on your phone, then a little guidance may not hurt.  it's overwhelming.  what's worth the splurge?  what works and where do i wear that??  my two cents on my fave retailer's big sale: my shop bop hits that i've purchased and can thoughtfully say, you might ought to as well.  you spend more, you save more, so if you need a coat, a fancy pair of sneaks, or a pretty dress, now's your moment to shine.

1 boots / 2 cropped tee / 3 overalls / 4 jeans / 5 blouse / 6 sneakers / 7 - skirt / 8 tote / 9 bracelets / 10 sweater

0 comments