HEADER MENU

Logo Background Image

Logo Background Image

target, is that you?

By 2/18/2009


9 comments

  1. Swwweeettt! I'm loving the bench. Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw the slipper chairs elsewhere in the blogging world... i didn't know there was more goodness to be had at target!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously?...I go to Target pretty frequently and have seen none of the above, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shut up! I love the ikat prints!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know right? They are carrying some great items lately, I mean they always do, but these are extra awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've been looking for over 20 minutes and can't find that "bench" on the Target website. Are they calling it something else? I don't know how to find it. Thanks for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  7. search under 'abstract print'. should come up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW. I am really impressed. The last time I saw any furniture from Target, it was a collection of sofas with NFL team logos emblazoned on the upholstery. I will march myself over to Target.com right now to check their new stuff out.

    ReplyDelete