HEADER MENU

Logo Background Image

Logo Background Image

closet cravings

By 11/13/2018

these pants feel very Melania trump to me, like on her best day when she has something to offer, and it's pants inspiration.  // this green tiger number may be my holiday jam // I picked these boots up for LA because they feel very fancy urban current not-too-expensive.  I wore them to dinners with the Levi's below and felt that I had come close to stylishness.

you can catch me just about all winter in a sweater exactly like this.  nailing it. // I'll never get tired of a cat-eye tortoise pair of sunglasses  - these are just right // take a walk on the wild side with these animal print golden goose sneakers

you'd be the belle of the turkey day ball in this blouse // and go ahead and pair it with these jeans for maximum stylez // loving all things asymmetrical this season and this dress is a steal

when Alex refreshed my closet last week, I asked her 'which Levi's am I supposed to get again?", and she said these.  she's right.  // this whole row really - I'd wear the whole winter long.  such a fun sweater // my sneaker game is going up a notch with these simple and sleek vejas

0 comments