HEADER MENU

Logo Background Image

Logo Background Image

brief connectivity

By 4/09/2007

hello!!

this is the first time my internet has worked in 3 days! i feel like i've been in captivity!

we had val's shower on saturday. it turned out very lovely. i'll post some pics soon.

my co-worker matt, told me last week that the planets are in some weird alignment right now that they haven't been in for 500 years, and that strange things could be happening.

case in point
1) i had the worst outbreak of fever blisters in years.
2) i lost my wallet at the beach last weekend.
3) we found out some not so great family news this weekend.
4) the dishwasher wouldn't work after the party on saturday, so i reached in to fix what i thought was a loose pipe, and grabbed the heating element and burned the shit out of my hand. my mom could smell my flesh burning.
5) i have glass stuck in my foot.
6) my camera won't work.

1 comments

  1. lots of planets are in bad places. its good if you are certain signs. like aries.. the sun is in line with earth. so magical things happen. for me. but for you. :(.

    ReplyDelete