HEADER MENU

Logo Background Image

Logo Background Image

product recommendation - code orange

By 6/04/2008


i'd like to raise the alert level on booth's tree tree toner to HIGH.

its the only thing i use (i know, i should be moisturizing, detoxifying, repairing, etc), BUT the tea tree toner makes your skin feel so lovely. and it takes off makeup, and heals the tiny cut on my cheek. ALSO, i put it on paris' feline chin acne!

i keep one in the bathroom, and another in the fridge for luxurious cold sprays. even brian lets me spray him with it!

2 comments

  1. I've never heard of this, but I'm in LOVE with Drugstore.com. I could spend all day on that site. I'm thinking this product needs to be added to my cart immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrots are used as an inexpensive and very convenient facial mask. Just mix grated carrot with a bit of honey. Buy Cymbalta

    ReplyDelete