HEADER MENU

Logo Background Image

Logo Background Image

bookcase of the day

By 8/04/2008

3 comments

  1. yaaay! bookcase of the day. i love this bohemian look. i'm especially liking the small, child chairs by the coffee table. no surprise, i suppose, since i'm a mom, but i'm totally hearting this whole look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for the shout out! I do love this room. I don't know if I would ever leave it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got a bunch of hits from this picture and realized the link was broken. Now fixed.

    Sometime last summer I freaked out and deleted my blog, but that didn't last long. :)

    Anyway, great job on the blog, as always, Jamie. And good luck with your new venture. It's no surprise you are rocking it out already.

    Best,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete