HEADER MENU

Logo Background Image

Logo Background Image

r.o.w.d.y

By 1/27/2009

11 comments

  1. That left me with a huge smile on my face... just what I needed on a snowy Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just watched this 3 times!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god that is so freaking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sent this to my dad. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that ad (PSA) It just makes me smile (how could anyone not smile when they watched it?) So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this. That so would have been my Dad

    ReplyDelete
  7. my heart is full! I even went out to a bar tonight and caught myself thinking of this video and had to come revisit it. love. sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every time I see this commercial I smile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just played this 2 times. it made my heart smile. i loved this. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete