HEADER MENU

Logo Background Image

Logo Background Image

yum

By 2/27/2009


don't you agree?

11 comments

  1. Oh yes. I definitely agree. Exactly what I want my workspace to look like.

    And is that a puppy underneath the desk? Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear jamie...thank god for your blog. this post made me feel less dreading to start the day....thank god for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could wrap myself in that rug and go to sleep. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh! The tiny ball of dog!

    No workspace is truly complete without a tiny furball of some kind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Si. Clean and simple but with a lot of personality. I want to sit at that desk.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agree 100%! Would love this as my office (including the wee dog curled up under the desk).

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad I found your blog. Love your style! Thanks for sharing. And I agree with your description of this space. Yummy indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jamie,

    Can't remember the pic exactly, but in you I've found a kindred spirit. From your love of decorating to your immaculate attention to observational humor, you ROCK! The husband read a few of your posts and finally "gets" me! I could write a thesis on pillow/comforter combos; I could eat chinoiserie for dinner. I'm currently in love with all things muted lime and vintage '50's. Please don't stop blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! This is a dream desk situation.

    My dear, though, please tell me if my ass is just sensitive or too bony or what? I seem to really need an actual desk chair. And this "real" desk chair is repulsive. It comes from Ikea because I cannot afford the Herman Miller Aeron chair which is still kinda ugly, but less ugly.

    What should I do? I have a neat looking desk and everything, but I need my lumbar/butt support.

    I wonder if I can recover this ugly office chair and paint it? It's so...black and unfabulously blobular.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey lauren! i'm glad you're reading =)

    and lucitebox, i'll think on it and see if anything turns up

    ReplyDelete
  11. I stumbled upon your blog and loved it. I noticed that you had a great gas range. I'm about to buy a similar range and was wondering if you would be kind enough to share your experience about it?
    Best wishes, Lolo : lolo2358[@]hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete